We can convert ShreeLipi-Ex text in Unicode for Bengali Language by following steps.
1. Select Shree-Lipi text and copy it.
2. Paste the text in WordPad or Notepad. Again copy it from WordPad or Notepad.
3. Open Exchange Utility from Shree-Lipi group.
4. Select Source as 'Clipboard'.
5. Select Data Format as 'Text'.
6. Select Language as 'Bengali'.
7. Select Input Font Format as 'ShreeLipi-Ex'.
8. Select Output Font Format as 'Unicode'.
9. Click on 'Open Converted File'.
10. Click on 'Convert' button.
11. The converted file will get open. You can select the text and apply 'Vrinda or Shonar Bangla' font of Unicode to the text.
Please note that it is not possible to convert English data along with language data. It has to be replaced manually. After conversion you have to re-layout the job.
Also, go through the link of video for the conversion steps as below-
Issues related to converting data from one layout to other layout
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest