To type with Decorative Shiroresha, follow the procedure given below-
1. First of all install Decorative Shiroresha fonts, if not already installed.
2. Set the shiroresha on right side, left side or both sides from Shree-Lipi Setup as per requirement.
3. Select font of decorative shiroresha in the application & start the typing.
4. Please note that if, by mistake, you select normal font instead of Decorative Shiroresha font while typing in Shree-Lipi 7.0 Font Layout, then you may get multiplication or division signs instead of characters.
5. Also, note that Decorative Shiroresha characters may not appear in Windows 7 or above while typing in Shree-Lipi 7.0 Font Layout, you may have to use ShreeLipi-Ex layout in that case.
Please go through the following video link uploaded on YouTube Channel.
Issues related to typing, keyboard selection etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest