Modular Font Manager can be used to find out all the fonts that are used in PageMaker or Word documents only. This is done in following method-
1. Run “Modular Font Manager” application.
2. Click on “Select Job” button.
3. Click on “+” button from “Select Job” option, you get a document / job selection dialog box.
4. Select document / job from the location you have stored in computer drive. User can use CTRL key for selecting multiple documents / jobs from job list. After selecting jobs, those jobs will get listed in Left-hand side check list box.
5. Select one or more jobs from the Job List. You will get all unique fonts from selected document / jobs with font status “Installed / Uninstalled”.
Note- This facility is available only for MS Word and PageMaker documents only.
Please go through the following video link uploaded on YouTube Channel.
Issues related to Modular Font Manager like Installation and removal of Shree-Lipi fonts
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest