1. If you have upgraded to Shree-Lipi 7.4, you can install Shree-Lipi 4.0/5.0/6.0 compatible fonts using Modular Font Manager for old version.
1. Open folder C:/Shree70.
2. Find & Run MFM6.exe file.
3. Insert Shree-Lipi 4.0/5.0/6.0 old version CD.
4. Install the font that you want.
2. If you have installed old version Shree-Lipi 4.0/5.0/6.0 font in the system, then you cannot install these fonts again using new version Shree-Lipi 7.4 DVD. If you want, you can overwrite the font using new Modular Font Manager.
I am upgrading Shree-Lipi 4.0/5.0/6.0 to Shree-Lipi 7.0. Can I use Shree-Lipi 4.0/5.0/6.0 old fonts? If yes, how?
Issues related to Modular Font Manager like Installation and removal of Shree-Lipi fonts
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest