Other Layouts are nothing but Fonts Other than Shree-Lipi Fonts. The steps of the installation of these fonts and then how to type with these fonts is given below-
1. Open 'Modular Font Manager' by double click on the desktop icon and select 'Install Other Layout Fonts' option.
2. Select the 'Language' and select the 'Layout Type' as 'Unicode'.
3. Select the Fonts from Font List Menu and click on 'Install' to install the fonts.
Note- Because of system security, installation of fonts may cause problem. To avoid this, Select all Fonts from 'C:\SLF70' folder & 'Install' option to install them.
4. Open Shree-Lipi Main Window and select 'Font Layout' as 'Unicode' and 'Keyboard Layout'. Select Font having name as-
"SHREE_DEV_OTF_xxxx" & start typing in application.
5. Similarly, select the 'Layout Type' as 'ISFOC (ISM) Monolingual' and Install Fonts. Select 'Font Layout' as 'ISFOC Monolingual' & Font having name as-
"DV-SHREE-xxxx" & start typing in application.
6. Similarly, select the 'Layout Type' as 'ISFOC (ISM) Bilingual' and Install Fonts. Select 'Font Layout' as 'ISFOC Bilingual' & Font having name as-
"DVB-SHREE-xxxx" & start typing in application.
Note- Similarly, you can install 'Other Layouts' available for the particular script.
Please go through the following video link uploaded on YouTube Channel.
Issues related to Modular Font Manager like Installation and removal of Shree-Lipi fonts
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest