1. Click on Windows Start button and then click on Run. In the browse box, choose the directory in which Shree-Lipi has been installed.
2. Type 'SYMPREV.EXE' in the command line dialog box. Click on OK button.
3. You can use the browse option (in above mentioned window) to select the directory and the program.
4. You can also execute 'Symbol Font Previewer' by clicking on Start -> Programs -> Shree-Lipi -> Symbol Font Previewer.
5. Right click on 'Shri' tray icon(yellow icon), from 'Tools' option select 'Symbol Font Previewer'.
6. Double click on 'Shri' tray icon(yellow icon) window of Shree-Lipi will appear. In that window select 'Symbol Font Previewer' from 'Tools' option.
Please go through the following video link uploaded on YouTube Channel.
Issues related to Symbol Font Previewer
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest