You already have installed setup but you want to add more languages (script) or Utilities. To do this, you have to overwrite your existing setup and add new languages.
Please follow the procedure of installation of new Languages (Script) and Utilities given below-
1. Right click on 'Setup.exe' and click on 'Run as Administrator'.
2. Click on 'I Accept the terms and conditions' and click on OK button.
3. Select Your lock type.
4. Now you will ge maintenance screen. there you can select Language & utility which you want. Then click on install.
5. Installation will get started.
6. After installation of the Main Package, install the fonts from 'Modular Fonts Manager' and then restart the machine.
7. Start using Shree-Lipi Package.
By following above procedure you can install utilities like- Roopa, Roopa3D, Exchange Utility, etc.
Following is the link of Video of Installation of new Languages (Script) and Utilities to your existing setup uploaded on YouTube. Please go through that.
Issues related to Shree-Lipi Installation
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest