This error occurred because System is not logged in as Administrator User. Hence, to overcome this problem system should be loggeed in as Administrator user. Also While installation, Run 'Setup.exe' by right click on it and select 'Run as Administrator' option.
Perform the following steps for Administrator Log in on windows 7 and upwards Operating System-
1. Right Click on 'My Computer' on the desktop.
2. Select 'Manage' option.
3. Displayed the Screen 2 of 'Computer Management'.
4. Click on "Local user & Groups" and then 'Select User' option.
5. From Right Pane you will get 'Administrator' and 'Guest' users information.
6. Right Click on 'Administrator' and click on 'Select Properties' option.
7. In that, Select "Member of" tab.
8. You will get all information from here that which user is Administrator, Local or any other.
Issues related to Shree-Lipi Installation
1 post • Page 1 of 1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest