Main Steps of Uninstallation-
1. Select 'Shree-Lipi Unistallation' option from Shree-Lipi Group.
2. Select the Utilities to uninstall and click on 'Uninstall' option.
3. Uninstallation of Main Package will be completed and then 'Modular Font Manager' will be opened.
4. Select 'Uninstall Fonts' in 'Modular Font Manager'.
5. Select the Fonts to uninstall by selecting the 'Font Layout' and 'Font Type' as well and select 'Remove' option.
6. Uninstallation will be completed.
Note: Make sure that Lock is attached or connected to the machine during Uninstallation.
Following is the link of Video uploaded on YouTube. Please go through that.
Issues related to Shree-Lipi Installation
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest