This is Installation help for Ankur 2.0 with SoftDog USB lock:
1. Administrator Login is required for the installation.
2. Disable Windows Firewall.
3. Disable Windows Defender.
4. System should not contain any Shree-Lipi related data such as fonts, files etc.
Main steps of Installation-
1. First Connect the SoftDog USB lock to the USB port and Insert Ankur CD in the CD drive of the machine.
2. For the Installation of drivers of SoftDog USB lock, Run SoftDogInstdrv.exe from Drivers- SoftDog Folder.
3. Right click on 'Setup.exe' and click on 'Run as Administrator'.
4. Click on 'I Accept the terms and conditions' and click on OK button.
5. Select lock type as 'SoftDog USB' lock.
6. One message will be displayed as 'Please remove USB lock and press OK' . Just click on OK button to proceed further.
7. Again, One message will be displayed as 'Please attach USB lock and press OK'. Just click on OK button to proceed further.
8. Follow the instructions, fill the name, company name.
9. Choose the type of setup as 'Compact' for Minimum Utilities or 'Typical' for Maximum Utilities or 'Full' for all Languages and all Utilities or 'Custom' for Customized Installation and click on 'Install' button.
10. Installation will get started.
11. After installation of the Main Package, install the fonts from 'Modular Fonts Manager' and then restart the machine.
12. Start using Ankur Package.
Following is the link of Video of Installation uploaded on YouTube. Please go through that.
Ankur is Indian language word processor. You can use this forum to ask problems and share tip and tricks.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest