Before you format your system, please use the following method for taking a backup of fonts-
1. Open Control Panel -> Fonts folder or Go in start -> Run, type FONTS & Click on OK. -> Fonts folder will open.
2. Select all Shree-Lipi fonts (If the font name starts with SHREE or SUCHI, that means it is a Shree-Lipi Font).
3. Copy those fonts by using Ctrl + C or go in Edit -> Select Copy option.
4. Now open My Computer -> Go to a Drive which has space on it -> Create a New folder -> Give any name to this folder (e.g. Backup Of Fonts).
5. Now go in this created folder -> Paste there all copied fonts by using Ctrl + V or go in Edit -> Select paste option or you can right click over there -> select Paste option.
Now use following method for restoring fonts from Backup folder
1. Suppose you format your PC.
2. Now create a new folder -> Copy all font files from DVD & Paste in created folder.
3. Again copy all Font files once again.
4. Again you need to open Fonts folder by Open Control Panel -> Fonts folder or Go in start -> Run type FONTS & Click on OK -> Fonts folder will open.
5. Paste the copied fonts directly in fonts folder by using Ctrl + V or go in Edit -> Select paste option or you can right click over there -> select Paste option or you can use another method Go in File -> Click on install new font -> One window will open which is Add fonts -> Browse the folder -> that all fonts listed below List of fonts -> Select fonts -> Click on OK. Once fonts are restored, you will have to restart your system.
Issues related to Modular Font Manager like Installation and removal of Shree-Lipi fonts
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests