1. You need to install Sanskrit Script.
2. Open Shree-Lipi 32 bit (Click on the yellow icon of Shree-Lipi in the system tray).
3. Select Sanskrit language & also select proper font layout from Setup -> Script setup.
4. Before that, you must install Sanskrit fonts from MFM (Modular Font Manager).
5. After installing these fonts, open the application you want to use and assign proper font.
6. Naming convention of the fonts is as below
If the selected font layout is Shree-Lipi 7 for Sanskrit, then font name is Shree-San7-0960 and if the font layout is ShreeLipi-Ex then font name is SHREE-SANX-0960.
7. To use "Language Typing Help" for Sanskrit language (Script) install Shree-San7-0960 & Shree-San7-0960A fonts. If these fonts are not installed in the system then you may see junk i.e. incorrect characters in the help. The typing help can be opened by clicking on Help -> Language Typing Help in Shree-Lipi application.
Issues related to typing, keyboard selection etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests