If 12 + is not valid integer value / 14 + is not valid integer value / "Error loading module" (32 bit OS) then follow the procedure to overcome it given below-
1. Press Control + Alt + Delete button.
2. Click on 'Start Task Manager'.
3. Click on 'Processes' Tab.
4. Select 'SL7_32.exe' and click on End Process.
5. Now close Task Manager.
6. Go to Start => Programs => Shree-Lipi Dev Ratna => click on "Modular Registry Cleaning Utility".
7. In Modular Registry Cleaning Utility, select "All Modular Registry" and Click on 'Delete Registry' button.
Now you can start Shree-Lipi by right click on desktop icon of 'Shree-Lipi Dev Ratna-32 bit' and select 'Run as Administrator' option.
12 + is not valid integer value / 14 + is not valid integer value / "Error loading module" (32 bit OS)
Different types of Unauthorized Access Errors like Error code 0/4/30/31/32/201/203/12/141 etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 0 guests