After opening Corel Draw or any other application file, 'Missing Fonts' note appeared and Text in the file appeared absurd. The procedure of Installing these Missing Fonts of Shree-Lipi through Modular Font Manager is given below.
1. Open Corel draw or any other application file. After opening application file, 'Missing Fonts' note appeared and Text in the file appeared absurd.
2. To overcome this problem, Install Missing Fonts through Modular Font Manager.
3. Open 'Modular Font Manager' by double click on the desktop icon and select 'Install Fonts' option.
4. Select the 'Language' of which the application is showing 'Missing Fonts' note and then select the 'Fonts' and click on 'Install' option.
Note- Because of system security, installation of fonts may cause problem. To avoid this, Select all Fonts from 'C:\SLF70' folder & 'Install' option to install them.
5. After installing 'Missing Fonts', open the application again and now the error of 'Missing fonts' will not appear and text in the document will appear properly.
Please go through the following video link uploaded on YouTube Channel.
Missing Fonts- https://youtu.be/nqIi90mLfcw
Issues related to Modular Font Manager like Installation and removal of Shree-Lipi fonts
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest