Shree-Lipi fonts on DVD's are in compressed form. To install them in Windows you need them in uncompressed form for which MFM is required. We offer fonts in different format to work with Shree-Lipi. If we keep all fonts in all formats in uncompressed form then it would require more DVD's, which is practically difficult. MFM will install fonts from DVD in your hard disk with different options as per user’s choice. You have following options to install fonts on your machine-
• Select numerals option to install font (Local / Roman).
• Select option to install font in pair (normal, Bold) or single.
• Font installation for True Type or Type1.
• Fonts for vertical or horizontal conjuncts (Devnagari script).
• Shree-Lipi font layout 4,5,6 or 7 or Shree-Lipi Ex Etc... .
Issues related to Modular Font Manager like Installation and removal of Shree-Lipi fonts
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest