Avishkar is a special font styler which allows you to interactively and visually modify and transform a font. Avishkar will work with the fonts supplied in Shree-Lipi Software. The steps of How to use 'Avishkar' Utility are given below-
1. Select the font of language in which you want to create New Font and type the required Text in 'Sample Text' option.
2. While creating the New Font, you can set the scale, condensation or expansion, slanting, thickness, outline of Font. You can also select Fill Characters option to view characters in Filled form. You can also set Envelopes and control its distortion.
3. To save file of New Font, select 'Output Font' option from File Menu, after applying various effects. Give any name to the file of New Font and select the location at which you want to save the file and click on 'Save' option to save the file.
4. Select Make Font option to generate the file of New Font.
Note- If the source font is in Adobe Type 1 format, Avishkar will directly install the generated font in ATM as well as Windows.
Note- If however, the source font is in TrueType format then the generated font will also be in TrueType format.
5. To install New Font, right click on the file of New Font and select 'Install' option.
6. Start typing in an application by selecting New Font.
Please go through the following video link uploaded on YouTube Channel.
Issues related to Roopa / Roopa3D / Avishkar utilities
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest