1. Open 'Roopa'.
2. Go in Special -> Modular Border. (For this you must have installed Shree-Lipi Borders fonts in your system)
3. You can also declare Height & width of this border. (Which is CMs)
4. You can also change Character size. (Which is in Pixel)
5. After do this click on OK.
6. Now copy on clipboard & Paste in application Or you can save with '.Bmp' / '.Eps' & Place in application.
Issues related to Roopa / Roopa3D / Avishkar utilities
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests