1. Choose 'Detect Fonts' from the 'Font menu' option in the main window of 'Font Layout Manager'.
2. On selecting Detect Fonts, the 'Unknown fonts' present in your system will be shown in the box given with heading "Fonts to be detected" as shown in the picture given below.
3. Select the font name for which you want to know the layout. The selected font is called the 'Target font'.
4. On selecting the target font, you will be able to see some arbitrary texts in the 'text box' labeled with "Sample Text". From the text, you can easily detect the language for the target font.
5. Now select the appropriate language from the Language / Script combo. On selecting the language you will be able to see some standard and meaningful text in the text box as shown in the picture given below.
Font layout Manager Known fonts.png
1 post • Page 1 of 1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest