Modular Font Manager can be used to find out all the fonts that have been used in PageMaker or Word documents. This can be don through following the procedure given below-
1. Run “Modular Font Manager” application.
2. Click on “Select Job” button.
3. Click on “+” button from “Select Job” window, you get a document / job selection dialog box.
4. Select document / job from Select Job open dialog box. User can use CTRL key for selecting multiple documents / jobs from job list. After selecting jobs, those jobs will get listed in Left-hand side check list box.
5. Select one or more than one jobs from the Job List. You will get all unique fonts from selected document / jobs with font status “Installed / Uninstalled”.
Please note that This facility is available only for MS WORD and PageMaker documents only.
Please go through the following video link uploaded on YouTube Channel.
Tips and Tricks related to Shree-Lipi
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest