1. In Windows Control Panel, click Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options. Note If you are using Classic View, in Control Panel, click to switch to Category View, and then click Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options.
2. Click Add other languages, and then click Languages tab.
3. Under Text Services and Input Languages, click Details. The Text Services and Input Languages dialog box appears.
4. If the language that you want to type in is not listed under Installed Services, or if the language that you want is listed but the keyboard is not listed under it, click Add.
5. In the Input Language list, select the language that you want to type in. The Keyboard layout / IME field is automatically populated for you. Note If the language that you want to type in is not listed, repeat the procedure from step 2.
6. Click OK.
7. Under Installed Services, you will see the selected language with a keyboard installed.
8.Click OK to close the Text Services and Input Languages dialog box, and then click OK to close the Regional and Language Options dialog box. After you configure the keyboard, you can select the input language from the Language bar.
Tips and Tricks related to Operating System
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest