WindowsXP has firewall capabilities built into the operating system.
1. From settings, click on network connections option.
2. For your network connection to the Internet, select Properties (Right click on your network connection).
3. Click on the Advanced tab.
4. Check the Internet Connection Firewall section.
5. Click on the Settings button to change the settings.
Tips and Tricks related to Operating System
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest