Feature of Shree-Lipi 7.4, recent updates, information of utilities included in it is shown. The detailed information is given below-
1. More than 5500 attractive Devnagari Fonts(For Dev Ratna Package).
2. 2 Unicode Fonts of the main script (For Dev Ratna Package, 2 Unicode fonts of Devnagari Language).
3. 4 Fonts of other major Indian Languages.
4. 101 Symbol fonts and 400 English Fonts.
5. Compatible with:
MS Office Suite
PageMaker / InDesign from Adobe
Open Office / Star Office
Dream Weaver / Front Page
Quark Express and many more
6. ShreeLipi-Ex(2-byte fonts) which will help user to overcome difficulties faced while using Windows Applications.
7. Seamless integration with over 100+ Windows applications.
8. Fonts with Decorative Shiroresha.
9. Rupee Symbol (₹) in all Language fonts.
10. Support on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 operating systems.
11. Supports 32-bit and 64-bit applications.
1. File to File Conversion for doc files
2. All Gujarati fonts in Shree-Lipi Dev Ratna
3. 64-Bit DLL support for composition modules for languages like Devnagari, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada
4. New symbols fonts
5. Windows 10 support
3. Unicode Support-
-Shree-Lipi can be used for typing in Unicode in any of the Windows based applications, which supports Unicode.
-Unicode support has been enabled for Devnagari, Gujarati, Punjabi, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam, Bengali and Oriya.
4. Other Font Layouts-
There are some other vendor's keyboard handlers are provided with there respective font layouts for languages like Devnagari, Gujarati, Bengali, Punjabi, Oriya, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu and Malayalam.
Utilities included in Shree-Lipi software are-
1. Modular Font Manager
2. Font Layout Manager
3. Exchange Utility
4. Spell Checker
6. Keyboard Generator
7. Symbol Font Previewer
10. Roopa 3D
11. Label Maker
13. Suchika Report Writer
14. Language Dictionary
15. Language Server
16. Plug-ins: MS-Word, Corel, Adobe InDesign
Keyboards included in Shree-Lipi are:
Modular, Abitr, Akruti Phonetic(AKRPHONE), Akruti, Akshar, Apple, Asterix, BPMK, Compset, CRTronics, Devyani, DOE, Eng or Phonetic, Godrej, Typewriter, Indica, Inscript, ITR, KP_rao, Naidunia, MTNK, Marathi, Newroma, Ramington, Rajya, Roma, Script, SRG, Sulipi, WX_DEV, Sulekh, Phonetc86, Varitype, Akadami, AMR-BEN1, Avro, Bangword, Bijoy, Joy, Linotype, Monotype, Piyali, STM ,Suneet, Swarna, Toptype, Webel, IE, Indoward, Kanian, Keyman, Mono, Patrika, PhoneSCR, SPATHA, PRKSHAK, Tamil99, TSCII, Avenue, Brinda, KGP, KGPNEW, Sonata, SRG, SUrabhi, VSS, AppleN, Micro, Prakash, Vision, KerGovt etc.
Please go through the following video link uploaded on YouTube Channel.
Shree-Lipi 7.4- https://youtu.be/3Y3RbmbKgfo
Welcome to Shree-Lipi user forum. Ask your doubts, queries and problems in this forum. Help other Shree-Lipi users and learn from other users.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests