Remove SoftDog USB lock.
1. Administrator Login is required for the installation.
2. Disable Windows Firewall.
3. Disable Windows Defender.
1) Insert Shree-Lipi DVD in the DVD drive of the machine.
2) Open DRIVERS folder.
3) Open SoftDog folder.
4) Right click on 'SoftDogInstdrv.exe' and select 'Run as administrator' option.
5) Click on 'Install driver' option.
Lock drivers will get installed.
Following is the link of Video of Installation of SoftDog USB Lock driver uploaded on YouTube. Please go through that.
If you are facing any type of error related to Lock Drivers while installation of Shree-Lipi then after installation of drivers connect the lock and install it.
If you are facing any type of error related to Lock Drivers while using Shree-Lipi then after installation of drivers connect the lock and start using Shree-Lipi.
Issues related to Shree-Lipi Installation
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest