MicroDog (MDog USB) lock is given for Shree-Lipi 5.0 onward versions. Hence, it will give you the idea of Installation help-SL6.0 MicroDog(MDog USB), Installation help-SL7.1 MicroDog(MDogUSB) and Installation help-SL7.2 MicroDog(MDogUSB).
Following is the installation help for MicroDog USB (MDog USB) lock:
1. Administrator Login is required for the installation.
2. Disable Windows Firewall.
3. Disable Windows Defender.
4. System should not contain any Shree-Lipi related data such as fonts, files etc.
Main steps of Installation-
1. First Connect the MicroDog USB lock to the USB port and Insert Shree-Lipi CD1 in the CD drive of the machine.
2. For the Installation of drivers of MicroDog USB lock, Run MicroDogInstdrv.exe from Drivers-PARUSB Folder.
3. Right click on 'Setup.exe' and click on 'Run as Administrator'.
4. Click on 'I Accept the terms and conditions' and click on OK button.
5. Select lock type as 'MicroDog USB' lock.
6. One message will be displayed as 'Please remove USB lock and press OK' . Just click on OK button to proceed further.
7. Again, One message will be displayed as 'Please attach USB lock and press OK'. Just click on OK button to proceed further.
8. Follow the instructions, fill the name, company name.
9. Choose the type of setup as 'Compact' for Minimum Utilities or 'Typical' for Maximum Utilities or 'Full' for all Languages and all Utilities or 'Custom' for Customized Installation and click on 'Install' button.
10. Installation will get started.
11. After installation of the Main Package, Insert Shree-Lipi CD2 and install the fonts from 'Modular Fonts Manager' and then restart the machine.
12. Start using Shree-Lipi Package.
Note- Above procedure is applicable to the installation of Shree-Lipi 7.1 and 7.2 and for the installation of Shree-Lipi 7.3 with MicroDog USB lock, DVD is given for Main Package Installation and Fonts installation as well.
Issues related to Shree-Lipi Installation
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest