This is Installation guide for PenCD lock SL7.3:
1. Administrator Login is required for the installation.
2. Disable Windows Firewall.
3. Disable Windows Defender.
4. System should not contain any Shree-Lipi related data such as fonts, files etc.
Main steps of Installation-
1. First Connect the PEN-CD lock to the USB port of the machine.
2. SHREE-LIPI drive will be detected in My Computer.
3. In SHREE-LIPI drive, Right click on 'Setup.exe' and click on 'Run as administrator'.
4. Click on 'I Accept the terms and conditions' and click on OK button.
5. Follow the instructions, fill the name, company name.
6. Choose the type of setup as 'Compact' for Minimum Utilities or 'Typical' for Maximum Utilities or 'Full' for all Languages and all Utilities or 'Custom' for Customized Installation and click on 'Install' button.
7. Installation will get started.
8. After installation of the Main Package, install the fonts from 'Modular Font Manager' and then restart the machine.
9. Start using Shree-Lipi Package.
Issues related to Shree-Lipi Installation
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests