This is Installation help for PENCD lock.
Please take a back up of 'License' folder from your Shree-Lipi pen drive in one of the storage drive of your computer. Then format this pen drive and paste only 'License' folder in Shree-Lipi pen drive and run setup by following procedure.
1. Administrator Login is required for the installation.
2. Disable Windows Firewall.
3. Disable Windows Defender.
4. System should not contain any Shree-Lipi related data such as fonts, files etc.
Main steps of Installation-
1. First Connect the PenCD USB lock to the USB port of the machine.
2. Insert Shree-Lipi DVD in the DVD drive of the machine.
3. Right click on 'Setup.exe' and click on 'Run as administrator'.
4. Click on 'I Accept the terms and conditions' and click on OK button.
5. Select lock type as PenCD USB lock.
6. One message will be displayed as 'Please remove USB lock and press OK'. Just click on OK button to proceed further.
7. Again, One message will be displayed as 'Please attach USB lock and press OK'. Just click on OK button to proceed further.
8. Follow the instructions, fill the name, company name.
9. Choose the type of setup as 'Compact' for Minimum Utilities or 'Typical' for Maximum Utilities or 'Full' for all Languages and all Utilities or 'Custom' for Customized Installation and click on 'Install' button.
10. Installation will get started.
11. After installation of the Main package, install the fonts from 'Modular Font Manager' and then restart the machine.
12. Start using Shree-Lipi package.
Issues related to Shree-Lipi Installation
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest