SoftDog (SDog USB) lock is given for Shree-Lipi 7.3 onward versions. Hence, the following procedure will give you the idea Installation help-SL7.3 SDog and Installation help-SL7.4 SDog as well.
Following is Installation help for SDog lock of Shree-Lipi:
1. Administrator Login is required for the installation.
2. Disable Windows Firewall.
3. Disable Windows Defender.
4. System should not contain any Shree-Lipi related data such as fonts, files etc.
Main steps of Installation-
1. First Connect the SoftDog USB lock to the USB port and Insert Shree-Lipi DVD in the DVD drive of the machine.
2. For the Installation of drivers of SoftDog USB lock, Run 'SoftDogInstdrv.exe' from Drivers- SoftDog Folder.
3. Right click on 'Setup.exe' and click on 'Run as Administrator'.
4. Click on 'I Accept the terms and conditions' and click on OK button.
5. Select lock type as 'SoftDog USB' lock.
6. One message will be displayed as 'Please remove USB lock and press OK' . Just click on OK button to proceed further.
7. Again, One message will be displayed as 'Please attach USB lock and press OK'. Just click on OK button to proceed further.
8. Follow the instructions, fill the name, company name.
9. Choose the type of setup as 'Compact' for Minimum Utilities or 'Typical' for Maximum Utilities or 'Full' for all Languages and all Utilities or 'Custom' for Customized Installation and click on 'Install' button.
10. Installation will get started.
11. After installation of the Main Package, install the fonts from 'Modular Fonts Manager' and then restart the machine.
12. Start using Shree-Lipi Package.
Below is the link of Video for Installation of Shree-Lipi 7.4 which is similar to the installation of Shree-Lipi 7.3 uploaded on YouTube. Please go through that.
Issues related to Shree-Lipi Installation
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest