Procedure of installation of Shree-Lipi Caligrafer 2.0 with Manual Registration (i.e. when Internet connection is not available) is given below-
1. Copy the zip file downloaded after registration to any of the local drive of the computer and extract the 'Setup file' from it and 'Run'.
2. Read & Accept the 'Terms and Conditions' and then click on 'Next'. Enter 'Serial Number', 'Serial Key' and 'Personal Information' and then click on Click on 'Get OTP' option.
3. Select 'Manual Registration' and then click on 'Register' option to generate 'Public Key'.
4. Click on 'Visit Registration Page' option and Copy the Public Key in the 'Product Registration Page'.
Note- If Internet connection is not available on the machine you are installing the software then 'Save' the "Public Key".
Then, Go to URL provided on other machine where internet is available & paste the Public Key in the 'Product Registration Page' to get the Installation Key on email & mobile phone.
5. Copy "Private Key" from mail and paste it in the Private Key field.
After this, open the application ad start typing in an it.
The video link below shows the same,
How to install Shree-Lipi Caligrafer 2.0 (Manual Registration)- https://youtu.be/ELWYq9Ol37E
Also, How to Use Shree-Lipi Caligrafer 2.0- https://youtu.be/nuIT2P7192s
How to Use Shree-Lipi Caligrafer 2.1- https://youtu.be/N2l9Ws1VzZA
How to use 'Randomize Fonts' in Shree-Lipi Caligrafer 2.0- https://youtu.be/eNLUc2X5__I
How to use 'Randomize Styles' and 'Randomize Strings' in Shree-Lipi Caligrafer 2.0- https://youtu.be/79zmgJlV_GI
Shree-Lipi Caligrafer Installation related issues
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest