This is Installation help for Ankur 2.0 with Web lock or Soft Lock or Password Lock:
1. Administrator Login is required for the installation.
2. Disable Windows Firewall.
3. Disable Windows Defender.
4. System should not contain any Shree-Lipi related data such as fonts, files etc.
Main steps of Installation-
1. Insert Ankur CD in the CD drive of the machine.
2. Right click on 'Setup.exe' and click on 'Run as administrator'.
3. Click on 'I Accept the terms and conditions' and click on OK button.
4. Select lock type as 'Weblock'.
5. 'Serial Details' window will appear.
6. Fill Serial Number and Serial Key and click on Continue.
7. 'Registration Information' window will appear. Fill all the fields and click on OK to proceed further.
8. Fill the name, company name fields.
9.Choose the type of setup as 'Compact' for Minimum Utilities or 'Typical' for Maximum Utilities or 'Full' for all Languages and all Utilities or 'Custom' for Customized Installation and click on 'Install' button.
10. Installation will get started.
11. In startup setup select 'None' and click on 'Close'.
12. Installation completed successfully. 'Do you want to register package?' message will be displayed.
13. Click on Yes button.
14. You can register the software online to get the password or else you can mail the 'serial details notepad file' which gets generated in 'C:\Windows' folder to email@example.com for password details. Fill the password details for successful registration of your details.
15. Start using Ankur_Web Lock Package.
Ankur is Indian language word processor. You can use this forum to ask problems and share tip and tricks.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests