Procedure of installation of Shree-Lipi Caligrafer 2.0 (i.e. when Internet connection is available) is given below-
1. Copy the zip file downloaded after registration to any of the local drive of the computer and extract the 'Setup file' from it and 'Run'.
2. Read & Accept the 'Terms and Conditions' and then click on 'Next'. Enter 'Serial Number', 'Serial Key' and 'Personal Information'.
3. Now, click on 'Get OTP' option to generate 'OTP'.
Make sure that Internet connection is available.
4. You will receive OTP on your Mobile Number and Mail ID. Copy the OTP from mail and Paste it in OTP field.
5. After this, open the application and start typing in it.
The video link below shows the same,
How to install Shree-Lipi Caligrafer 2.0- https://youtu.be/y2tD1vUZqTs
Also, How to Use Shree-Lipi Caligrafer 2.0- https://youtu.be/nuIT2P7192s
How to use 'Randomize Fonts' in Shree-Lipi Caligrafer 2.0- https://youtu.be/eNLUc2X5__I
How to use 'Randomize Styles' and 'Randomize Strings' in Shree-Lipi Caligrafer 2.0- https://youtu.be/79zmgJlV_GI
Shree-Lipi Caligrafer Installation related issues
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 0 guests