A. How to Save File in SLC Format in Shree-Lipi Caligrafer 2.0:-
1. After typing, click on 'Save as' option.
2. Select the location where you want to save the file and give the name to the file with which you want to save the file.
By default, File Type is set to Shree-Lipi Caligrafer Format (*.slc).
3. Select file format as 'SLC' and click on Save option to save the file.
B. How to Open File in SLC Format in Shree-Lipi Caligrafer 2.0:-
1. Click on 'Open' option and go to location where you saved the file.
2. Click on 'Open' option to open the file.
The loaded SLC file will retain the Text and Fonts as well.
Note- You can open only Shree-Lipi Caligrafer Format (*.slc) in Shree-Lipi Caligrafer Software.
The video link below shows the same,
How to Save and Open file in SLC format in Shree-Lipi Caligrafer 2.0- https://youtu.be/L9fL6wq8GSA
Shree-Lipi Caligrafer Application related issues
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest