The steps of installation of Unicode fonts in Shree-Lipi NXT are given below-
1. Insert Shree-Lipi DVD.
2. Open 'Font Manager' from the Main Window of Shree-Lipi NXT.
3. Select 'Source Directory' to Install Fonts.
4. Select 'Script' or 'Language'.
5. Select Font Layout as 'Unicode' and select 'Font Families' which you want to install.
5. Click on 'Install Fonts' option.
6. After installation of fonts, restart the application to see the updated installed fonts list.
Naming System of Unicode Fonts is- "SHREE_DEV_OTF_xxxx".
Video link below shows the same,
Font Manager - Install Unicode Fonts- https://youtu.be/z8NgaSjyOPI
Issues related to Font Manager like Installation and removal of Shree-Lipi fonts
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests