1. Select the data from Application and Copy it.
2. Select the Script as 'Devanagari'.
3. Select Input Layout as 'Shree-Lipi 7.0'.
4. Click on 'Get Data' option.
5. Select Output Layout as 'ShreeLipi-Ex'.
6. Click on 'Clipboard' as Output Data Format.
7. Click on 'Next' option and select 'Output Font'.
8. Click on 'Convert' option to convert the text.
9. Click on 'Copy Data' option And Paste it in the Relevant Application.
Important Note:- After Conversion, you need to re-align the text.
Following is the link of Video uploaded on YouTube. Please go through that.
RTF Conversion - SL7 to ShreeLipi-Ex (Devanagari) (Part 1)- https://youtu.be/PSdZVthmdv4
Issues related to converting data from one layout to other layout
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests