1. Administrator login is required for the installation.
Main Steps of Installation-
1. Copy "ShreeLipiEX75.app" from 'Dev Package-- ShreeLibInputMethod' folder of CD and Paste it in the 'Computer-- Macintosh HD-- Library-- Input Methods' folder.
2. Copy "Shree Lipi OS X" folder from 'Dev Package-- ShreeLipiSLX Mac Package-- Shree-SLX (for OS X)' folder of CD and Paste it in the 'Computer-- Macintosh HD' folder.
3. Copy "Dev-SLX-UP" folder from 'Dev Package-- ShreeLipiSLX Mac Package-- Shree-SLX (for OS X)-- ShreeLibraryFonts-- Dev' folder of CD and Paste it in the 'Computer-- Macintosh HD-- Library-- Fonts' folder.
4. To add "ShreeLipiEX75" as Keyboard, go to 'System Preferences-- Language & Region-- Keyboard Preferences' and then click on '+' in Input Sources tab. Then, select 'ShreeLipiEX75.app' and click on add.
5. Attach the PenCD lock and then select 'ShreeLipiEX75' from US Flag to start Shree-Lipi Keyboard Handler.
6. Open an application in which you want to type and select "SHREE-DEVX-xxxx" font of 'ShreeLipi-Ex Layout' and start typing in it.
Where, 'xxxx' is font number.
Following is the link of Video of Installation of Shree-Lipi Mac uploaded on YouTube. Please go through that.
Installation of Shree Lipi Mac- https://youtu.be/M04DNec-fdE
Issues related to Shree-Lipi MAC
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests